- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Artomatix makes it easy to create realistic, immersive 3D worlds by developing the first creative artificial intelligence that automatically generates 3D content.
Currently focused on textures and texturing – the ‘skin’ of 3D assets – Artomatix’s artificial intelligence automates the tedious aspects of 3D content creation, enabling experts and enthusiasts alike to focus on creativity, which consists in high added value tasks that brought them to this field in the first place.
Since its inception, Artomatix won NVIDIA’s Early Stage Challenge (2015, $100k), reached the top 2.5% of TechCrunch Disrupt (2015) and the top 0.8% of Hello Tomorrow (2015). To execute on its vision, Artomatix raised €2.1m in March 2017. Artomatix has been featured in TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Le Monde and the Irish Times.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats