- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
92/98 Boulevard Victor Hugo, Clichy, 92115, FRA
- Aruba Cloud is the Cloud brand for Aruba S.p.A. in the European market. It has been created with the purpose of providing a complete range of Cloud services to answer the needs of companies whatever their project may be. Developing a Virtual Infrastructure, archiving and sharing data, setting up a disaster recovery plan, externalizing backups or even developing a SaaS offer from your own software… the products are a blank canvas on which customers can give life to their ideas. Through the launch of Aruba Cloud in 4 countries including France and the United-Kingdom, Aruba’s pledge relies on 2 main factors:
- Infrastructure and data where your customers are
The group is developing a strong European network with already 3 proprietary data centers in Italy and in Czech Republic, completed with a network of partner data centers in France, United Kingdom and Germany.
- An agnostic approach to the Cloud Computing world
Their solutions empower each customer to choose which virtualization technology to use, where to install their virtual machines and what to install on them… all this through a single control panel and public APIs.
Aruba S.p.A., founded in 1994 in Arezzo, is the leader in Italy and in Eastern European markets for the number of hosted websites and registered domain names, with over 2 million customers and partners that allow the group to be one of the top five hosting companies in Europe and one of the top ten companies worldwide. In addition to the Web Hosting services and certified e-mail, Aruba also provides solutions of dedicated servers, housing colocation, managed services and has a strong experience in data center management. From 2011, Aruba offers Cloud services in IaaS model, through the brand Aruba Cloud. These Cloud Computing and Cloud Object Storage services are backed up by a network of proprietary and partner data centers, including the latest one of Arezzo, one of the few Tier IV data centers in Italy, which was opened in 2012.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats