- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
EPFL Innovation Park, Lausanne, CH-1015, CHE
- Asceneuron will develop effective therapeutics for Alzheimer’s disease and related neurodegenerative diseases such as tauopathies. By focusing on areas of high unmet medical need, Asceneuron aspires to become a leading biotech company specialized in small molecule drug discovery for neurodegenerative diseases.
Due to increasing life expectancy, Alzheimer’s disease is viewed as one of the largest healthcare problems of this century, imposing a major economic burden on societies in the Western and developing world. Current treatment options provide limited benefits supporting the urgent need for more efficacious and better tolerated medicines that address symptomatic relief as well as disease progression.
Asceneuron was formed in October 2012 through a spin-off of Merck Serono’s Alzheimer’s drug discovery portfolio and research group. The company comprises a highly experienced management team combining both scientific and drug discovery expertise with a business and fundraising background.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats