- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AskMissA.com is a national lifestyle e-magazine that provides heartfelt — rather than commercial — content for women’s well-rounded lifestyle interests — cultural, political, and social issues; art and literature; design and entertaining; style and skincare.Founded by Andrea Rodgers in 2008, AskMissA.com was originally inspired by the Washington, DC Socialite’s LateNightShots.com moniker “Miss A,” under which she gave advice to thousands of exclusive subscribers. Readers continue to turn to “Ask Miss A” for advice and recommendations on everything from style to self-help, and are assured to get an answer that is heartfelt with a touch of Miss A’s Southern charm and sass.
AskMissA.com tosses aside the superficial and shallow to deliver sensibility and substance with style. Through authentic, informative, and witty editorial voices of women-in-the-know across the United States, AskMissA.com informs, inspires, and entertains an audience of over 90,000 unique monthly visitors. AskMissA.com continues to grow organically by building a powerful and diverse online network of women.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats