- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- We all have heard about the challenges of healthcare – aging population (and healthcare professionals), information overload, privacy concerns, impact of new technologies and care methods. Pressure to improve healthcare outcomes is not always linked to adequate budgets, training or motivation.
All those factors combined with rapid advancement of information technologies create a situation for qualitative instead of quantitative change. Assistentis believes that it is time for a new approach of implementing healthcare IT.
Assistentis is developing a new type of a health IT platform. Firstly, we reduce the cost of health IT application development. Very high levels of reuse by using well known “app-store” concept for readymade health care applications (modules), use of a rich visual components library and built in workflow engine allow achieving short development times and high productivity.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats