- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Antiques Trade Gazette was the first publication to market art and antique auctions on a national and international basis, and quickly became established as the leading publication in its field. The weekly magazine continues to be the definitive source of information and promotion of art and antique auctions through print media with a solid subscriber base in 42 countries.
In 2008, the senior management team successfully completed a management buyout of ATG Media backed by Mobeus Equity Partners. In June 2014 ATG Media concluded a deal with private equity firm ECI Partners (‘ECI’) with Mobeus maintaining a significant minority stake in the business. ECI has a strong track record partnering with fast-growing, innovative companies in the e-commerce, technology space and is perfectly placed to support ATG Media’s continued expansion and growth
As pioneers in the industry, ATG Media saw an opportunity to bring together buyers and sellers online, launching the-saleroom.com in 2001 and i-bidder.com in 2007. With the acquisition of BidSpotter in 2013, ATG Media now offers a series of global marketing platforms for auctioneers around the world in key verticals. In the last 12 months, ATG Media’s websites have transacted £310m ($460m).
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats