- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Moldovan Association of Private ICT Companies is a non-governmental association whose members are private companies from various fields: hardware, software, telecommunications and business process outsourcing.
It represents the dialogue platform between the ICT sector and government, promotes the competitiveness and reliability of the country as a destination for value added IT and BP outsourcing.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats