- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Atikus expands access to capital by providing insurance and technology-based risk solutions for MSME credit lenders. Atikus' solutions increase the financial and operational capacity of lenders, so they can better serve the overwhelming market demand for capital. By harnessing the power of actuarial algorithms, data analytics, and mobile technology, Atikus provides quality, yet approachable, solutions for the world's financial services providers. Atikus specifically works towards increasing the proportion of loans granted to women, as well as to other underserved demographics.
Atikus was founded in 2013 by co-founders, Kate Woska and Mary Miner.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats