- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Today we’re announcing the launch of Atticous in India. We understand the pains of selling — whether online or offline — amidst many regulations and laws that need to be kept in mind even before making the first sale, and we’ve taken steps to make it easier on both buyers and sellers while keeping the core values of Atticous the same. Our goal is to continue to help sellers build their brand, and help buyers discover those brands and their high quality products.
We have also expanded our supported products to include paintings, sculptures and accessories, so now you can leverage our system to get these fragile and valuable items shipped without taking any extra steps — just list your products on your store, and we will handle the rest.
There have been some improvements made under the hood that include uploading multiple product photographs so that you can showcase your items from multiple perspectives, a snazzy new mobile interface to let people shop on the move, and an improved inventory management system that helps your store stay more organised.
We are currently starting with New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, so if you are interested, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you about how to get started.
P.S. Check out Suriti’s funky store: https://nasheelibotlan.atticous.com/
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats