- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
40, Kraanspoor, Amsterdam, 1033, NLD
- We always have been SharePoint enthusiasts. We created products that made SharePoint a little bit better and pretty social. Now we understand SharePoint will disappear. Office 365 and Azure will make our Communications and Collaborations go mobile. We try to be the first to help Microsoft to innovate this way.
Why we built apps for Office 365?
Office 365 is a great platform. It is everything we wanted SharePoint to become. Although it still lacks the functionality and apps to make your Intranet on Office 365 friendly, relevant, mobile and really social. We are here to help you upgrade your Office 365 in a day to create your Social Intranet. And we make it mobile via each mobile platform.
We love the app-model of Office 365, meaning staying close to the standard and bringing the value adding and mobile stuff to Azure. This way you are guaranteed of upgradability, stability and continuous innovation, both delivered by Microsoft as by Attini.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats