- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Auction Edge was formed in the summer of 2012 through the integration of ASI, Auction Pipeline and Auto Lookout. In a short amount of time, Auction Edge has created an entity that is dedicated to the development of a unified technology platform solely for the independent auction community.
Auction Edge has spent time integrating existing products resulting in increased efficiencies, reliability, and ease-of-use. In addition, Auction Edge has recently launched a number of new products and initiatives.
Auction Edge's suite of products: EDGE ASI, EDGE Simulcast and EDGE Marketplace provide a technology environment in which independent auctions can thrive. EDGE ASI is a auction management solution that allows operational excellence; EDGE Simulcast re-imagines the online buying and selling experience with intuitive, reliable features; and EDGE Marketplace is a national platform giving increased access to more cars from more sources.
Auction Edge clearly is the unified technology platform and national marketplace of the independent auto auction industry. Auction Edge is committed to developing technologies that help customers strengthen and grow their businesses.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats