- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Audicus (www.audicus.com) is a rapidly growing technology startup that offers consumers high-tech hearing aids at a small fraction of the traditional price (~$5000/pair).
Featuring a smart hearing solution for the 40 million Americans living with hearing loss, Audicus provides customers with full transparency over their healthcare costs, empowering them to take their lives into their own hands.
Audicus has saved consumers more than $10 million in hearing aid costs since launching in June 2012, already transforming thousands of lives for the better.
Our dynamic company has been extensively featured in the press (Businessweek, the New York Times, CNBC) and is looking for forward-thinking, enthusiastic people to join our fun-loving and driven team!
Visit us at www.audicus.com!
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats