- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
2030 Dwight Way, 202, Berkeley, 94704, USA
- Remember the last time you went out with your friends? To a dinner, or perhaps a party, or to the park? It was fun, wasn’t it? At least when your friends weren’t busy posing and taking perfect pictures, then spending time adding filters and cool hashtags, and fishing for likes. It’s not the end of the world, but it is kind of annoying when you’re having a good time.
What if you could get images that showed exactly how much fun you had? Without taking focus away from what you’re doing. You know, instead of those picture-perfect filtered images of people giving their best poses that you find all over Instagram and Facebook.
Our app authenpic works like a disposable camera. You take the pictures. But you won't get to see them. You can't edit them. There's no filters. When your "film roll" of 24 is full you just click on "develop roll". One week later you'll get 24 glossy paper images delivered to your home + access to the digital versions as well. So the next time you're out having fun, just take the picture - and put the phone away, and keep having fun.
We love the thought of this, and so do all the people we've been talking to the last couple of months. If you love it too, back us - and help us spread the word!
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats