- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Hearing disorders affect a significant proportion of the population, and while devices such as hearing aids and cochlear implants can ease the problems for some, many people suffer silently. As well as causing social isolation and distress, hearing loss also brings with it a considerable economic cost to society, with increased risk of unemployment, the need for carer support, and other costs.
By targeting specific ion channels which regulate neuronal activity within the auditory system, Autifony are developing new drugs which are designed to help improve hearing and reduce symptoms associated with hearing loss, such as tinnitus.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats