- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Autism Start provides practical expert advice to parents and practitioners supporting children and teenagers with autism.
Our mission is to provide easy to follow step-by-step guides for teaching communication skills, social skills, academic learning and independent living skills.
Our team is made up of board certified behaviour analysts, special education teachers and a senior clinical psychologist.
The guides and advice on this site are the result of years and years of experience. The team has worked directly with over 500 children and teenagers with autism. Our advice is based on the all the things these amazing children taught us over the years.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats