- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Traditional solar sales models are terribly inefficient and require solar sales experts. High commissions and wasted marketing dollars inflate sales costs, making solar more expensive than it needs to be. Lowering customer acquisition costs is critical in making solar affordable enough to lead to widespread adoption in the United States.
Autowatts has created the first fully automated platform that streamlines the technical and financial part of selling solar, allowing non-expert channel partners (like realtors, CPAs/tax advisers and electric car dealers) to easily offer solar to existing clients. This non-expert, existing client approach requires lower commissions and significantly reduces customer acquisition costs, making solar more affordable for the end user. The platform analyzes detailed customer information, calculates system requirements, explains the value proposition, offers and arranges finance options, closes deals electronically, and arranges local installation - all with a customer facing presentation that takes only 2-3 minutes.
The Autowatts strategy is to partner with 3rd party professionals in industries where solar is complimentary to existing products or services. Our sales partners want to create value for their clients, differentiate and expand their product/service offering, and make more money per existing client. Autowatts incentivizes channel partners by paying a commission on every deal they initiate that closes.
The Autowatts platform connects all parties involved in the solar sale transaction, clearing inefficiency, adding convenience, and lowering cost.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats