- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AviationCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of Aviation jobs, through its active and growing research into all employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by others.
AviationCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to AviationCrossing's clients.
EmploymentCrossing has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
EmploymentCrossing has over 300 employees. Its site LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice.
AviationCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats