- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
400 Farmington Ave, Farmington, 06032, USA
- Avitus™ Orthopaedics, Inc. was founded in 2011 by biomedical engineers in the Johns Hopkins University Center for Bioengineering Innovation and Design as well as leading spinal surgeons from the Johns Hopkins Medical Institute.1 This strong team brings together the technical and clinical skills and experiences necessary to develop our technology. Furthermore, Avitus is working with seasoned lawyers, entrepreneurs, business experts and physicians through its vast network, which is key to the company’s ability to bring the product to market.
Avitus was established with the mission of developing new orthopaedic technologies that improve clinical outcomes while decreasing healthcare costs compared to current procedures and devices. Currently, the company is developing a novel surgical device that will enable surgeons to use gold standard autologous bone graft material. Current bone graft solutions are suboptimal in terms of efficacy, safety, and cost. Avitus aims to provide the optimal bone grafting solution in order to improve the lives of our patients worldwide.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats