- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
San Mateo, USA
- AVOS Systems is an Internet company led by YouTube co-founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen. AVOS is headquartered in San Mateo, California with additional offices in Beijing, China and Dunedin, New Zealand. AVOS recently closed a Series A financing led by New Enterprise Associates and Google Ventures with participation from Madrone Capital and China-based incubator Innovation Works.
AVOS is committed to building great products that people use in their everyday lives. We demand excellence both in the products we build and in the team members we hire. Working at AVOS isn't for everyone; newcomers are expected to keep pace and hit the ground running. We offer competitive compensation and generous perks. But more importantly, we offer individuals autonomy in defining new products and shaping our young company.
Our products include Delicious, mei.fm, and Zeen.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats