- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AX is high end technology - a semantic software that automatically creates content based on data only - in the quality of a human editor but at the speed of a machine. A team of programmers and linguists work together to create AX and make it better day by day: Different language algorithms are translated into computational rules and semantic logics are added via narrative schemes. AX “reads” client´s data (e.g. product data like fabrics and color), interprets, identifies and correlates the data, gives it a semantic meaning and puts it together into a high quality unique text with added value and meaning.
With the help of the markup language [ATML3] - Automated Text Markup Language, customers are now enabled to build their products themselves and adapt the software to their needs.
The potential for our software is huge, as written communication is needed in all areas and industries. AX is already being used in areas such as e-Commerce, travel and publishing by some of Europe’s biggest digital companies.
Our expertise includes e-commerce and publishing sector generating everything from e-commerce product descriptions to news articles and financial reports. Our clients range from small local enterprises up to global corporate companies out of diverse branches. Their needs and global targets define our job as content and semantic technology experts.
We’re currently serving 12 languages, with more being added further down the road. AX operates in a classic Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats