- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Just as real estate prices increase as top locations are snapped up, so it is for the values of premium domain names. Some of the best generic domain names have been acquired by Fortune 100 companies:
Bank of America bought loans.com
CNN owns money.com
Barnes & Noble acquired books.com
Nestle owns meals.com
Weather.com and Jobs.com have become huge businesses due chiefly to their domain names. With the accelerating shift of business from on-land to on-line, the importance of these generic names is unquestionably growing.
With a portfolio of over 5000 premium domains, NameKart is a leading force in the domain market.
This Facebook page is dedicated to reporting our highlight domain sales (which are not under NDA), and commenting on the latest trends in the domain industry.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats