Can anyone use Funderbeam?
Funderbeam is an international platform that offers investors from all over the world the opportunity to invest in growing companies from target regions. Below is a bit more information for companies looking for funding and investors.
Funderbeam looks for a few key criteria when reviewing potential funding candidates. Below is a guide and is not all encompassing:
- Company is registered within EU, UK or Singapore
- Is currently active and delivering their service or product
- Business has recorded revenue
If you feel your business does not match these criteria but are still looking to raise funds, you are welcome to submit your application.
Investing and Trading
Signing up to Funderbeam is completely free and is available to everyone.
As a regulated business however we will need to verify users before being able to offer our investing services. This verification process is also free and is available almost for every country. The list below outlines countries we cannot offer our services to. The restricted country list below can change depending on regulatory suggestion or changes to international sanctions and is not all inclusive:
- The United States of America – applies to all current residents and tax residents. US persons living outside for more than 12 months can be considered.
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
If there are any questions or you’d like to check anything, please feel free to ask our customer support team directly
️Warning: Investing in early-stage and growth companies puts your capital at risk. Please read our Risk Disclosure Statement