What tax information do I need to be aware of?

Declaration, documentation, and liabilities

How can I declare the taxes?

You should declare taxes based on your tax residency and applicable regulations. Your trading information history is accessible and available on your dashboard under the “Transactions” tab and “My Trades”. We are also preparing an automated report that you can use in the future.

Where can I get my tax documentation?

For the book-keeping purposes, if you invested in a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) domiciled in Estonia your investment is considered a loan. For this loan, you can find the Lending Terms under the syndicate “Documents” tab, and the Payment Notice from the “Payment Notices” tab on your dashboard where all the details of your loan are specified.

What are the tax liabilities of Estonian investors?

According to Estonia’s tax law, any interest payments to non-resident individuals or corporate creditors is a tax-neutral event. Likewise, for residents of Estonia, a contractual payment (such as that of a loan) to a third party should be considered as a tax-neutral event. This applies to the current loan-based SPV syndication model, where the SPV will be domiciled in Estonia.

️ Warning: None of this can be read as tax advice, and investors are required to seek their own tax counsel.

The information about the investment opportunities profiled on this website is provided for general information and marketing purposes only and should not be considered an invitation or inducement to engage in any investment activity. Complete and comprehensive information about an investment opportunity is only available to the investors who have been approved by a Funderbeam group entity.

You should ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Statement before deciding to proceed with any investment. Funderbeam has taken steps to ensure that the campaign information is clear, fair and not misleading in accordance with its internal verification procedures. Funderbeam does not provide investment advice or any recommendation to invest. The investment opportunity should not be considered as an offer to the public and is not directed at or offered to anyone located in a jurisdiction where it is unlawful to do so.

This page provides you with an overview of the services provided by different entities belonging to Funderbeam Group. In this page, we generally refer to the group as “Funderbeam”, “we”, “us” or “our”. It is important to note that funds can be raised, investments made and trade orders placed through Funderbeam Markets Limited (authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under FRN 794918) or Funderbeam Markets Pte Ltd (licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore under Capital Markets Services (CMS) license CMS100863). In parallel, the Marketplace is operated by Funderbeam Markets OÜ, a company registered in Estonia, operating in reliance on certain regulatory exemptions in Estonia.