How do I start trading?
In order to begin trading, you need to verify your account to obtain “investor status.” You can start trading only in case the investment has been admitted to trading on the marketplace.
The process for buying investments on the marketplace
- To buy specific instruments (Shares, Share Unites, Loan Notes), you can either match one of the current sell order on the marketplace or place your own buy order with the amount and price that you are interested to trade.
- Once an order is matched, you will receive a payment notice with details for a bank transfer.
- As soon as funds are in your wallet, the transaction will be completed and the investment will be transferred.
Tip: If you already have funds in your wallet, the trade can be settled right away
The process for selling investments on the marketplace
- To sell your investment, you can either sell to one of the buy offers on the marketplace or place your own sell order with the amount and price that you would like to trade.
- Once an order is matched, the buyer will receive a payment notice with a 7-day deadline to transfer the funds.
However, the trade may be settled prior. When trading, please be aware that trades may be subject to the priority right
️Warning: Investing in early-stage and growth companies puts your capital at risk. Please read our Risk Disclosure Statement